MapReduce >> mail # user >> Webuser id: no such user

Webuser id: no such user
When I'm trying to access Web UI from Mapreduce 1.0.3, I get this error:

2012-08-08 10:22:52,515 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.security.ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping: got exception
trying to get groups for user webuser
org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException: id: webuser: No such user

where do I change the webuser?
--
Best regards,
+