Hadoop >> mail # user >> Need example programs other then wordcount for hadoop

Re: Need example programs other then wordcount for hadoop
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Saravanan Nagarajan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI all,
>
> I ran word count examples in hadoop and it's very good starting point for
> hadoop.But i am looking for more programs with advanced concept . If you
> have any programs or suggestion, please send to me at "
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]".
>
> If you have best practices,please share with me.

Also look at the other examples in the project that I've written over the
years.

* teragen, terasort, teravalidate  at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1.0/src/examples/org/apache/hadoop/examples/terasort/
* puzzle solver