Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2013-03-13, 18:02
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-13, 18:37
+
John Vines 2013-03-13, 19:07
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-13, 19:13
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-17, 04:24
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-18, 19:56
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-28, 02:16
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-28, 02:43
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-28, 02:50
+
Christopher 2013-03-28, 03:54
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-29, 18:28
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-29, 18:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-17, 15:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-17, 20:04
+
William Slacum 2013-03-18, 13:58
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-13, 21:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-14, 14:36
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2
+1 Ran random walk test on a ten node test cluster for >12 hours, with
agitation.

I did have one walker failure.  The bulk ingest test failed; my best guess
is that this happened due to ACCUMULO-727.
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * all of the integration tests ran
> * overnight continuous ingest w/agitation verified (18B entries)
>

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>>  * sigs and hashes are ok
>>  * src tarball eq tag
>>  * documentations looks good
>>  * native libs are ok
>>  * spot checked a few bug fixes that are supposed to be in 1.4.3
>>  * CHANGES has 1.4.3 tickets
>>  * was able to run instamo against staged repo and verify
>> ACCUMULO-907... the repo link in the email was wrong, but the text for
>> the link was correct
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
>> version
>> > 1.4.3.
>> >
>> > In this release candidate:
>> >
>> > * fix for ACCUMULO-1170
>> > * javadocs in release artifact
>> > * fix for ACCUMULO-1173
>> >
>> > The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.3rc2
>> >
>> > To build the dist tar ball from the source, run the following command:
>> >  src/assemble/build.sh
>> >
>> > Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>> >  http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.3rc2
>> >
>> > Maven Staged Repository:
>> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-006
>> >
>> > Keys:
>> >  http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>> >
>> > Changes:
>> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.3rc2/CHANGES
>> >
>> > The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.

+
William Slacum 2013-03-14, 15:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-14, 15:56