Accumulo, mail # dev - problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters

problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 23:33
I'm experimenting with converting all of our MapReduce tests over to use
MiniAccumuloCluster.  It's been really challenging to write tests that
correctly test the behavior of our input and output formats (asserts within
a Mapper don't work as one would hope), but I've gotten all of the test
classes to pass individually.  However, when I run any two of them, the
second one fails with the message: FATAL util.Initialize: Zookeeper needs
to be up and running in order to init. Exiting ...

I can replicate the issue by copying the existing MiniAccumuloClusterTest
to a different name (still ending in Test) and running them both.

Any thoughts?

Billie