Pig >> mail # user >> There's nothing like an "#include" statement for splicing common text into a pig script, right?

+
Trager Corey 2012-10-11, 14:36
Re: There's nothing like an "#include" statement for splicing common text into a pig script, right?
See http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/cont.html#import-macros

Alan.