HBase >> mail # dev >> reason to do major compaction after split

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 18:50
+
Stack 2013-03-07, 18:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-07, 19:03
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 20:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-07, 21:14
+
Stack 2013-03-07, 22:13
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-03-07, 22:28
+
Stack 2013-03-07, 22:56
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-03-07, 23:09
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 23:22
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-03-07, 23:36
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-08, 00:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-08, 01:42
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-08, 19:32
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-08, 20:06
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 23:20
Re: reason to do major compaction after split
Clean the parent would be another one.

J-D