Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Merging Practices

Merging Practices
I tested and committed the patch for ACCUMULO-895 and am currently trying
to update the svn mergeinfo into 1.5 and trunk. The bottom note tells me
that I should ask the dev list for details and help merging, so here I am
asking. I currently have conflicts for src/server and src/core and no idea
how to resolve them.

Mike
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-06, 22:05