Accumulo, mail # user - can't initialize on hadoop 2.0

+
Chris Retford 2013-06-28, 22:29
+
John Vines 2013-06-28, 22:45
Re: can't initialize on hadoop 2.0
Chris Retford 2013-06-28, 23:06
Yeah, thanks, that was the ticket. In the general.classpaths section of
accumulo-site.xml, I added /usr/lib/hadoop-hdfs/.*.jar and
/usr/lib/hadoop-hdfs/lib/.*.jar. I assume I'll have to add the hadoop-yarn
and -mapreduce folders as well if I want to run jobs.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-07-01, 06:43