Hadoop >> mail # dev >> RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Bikas Saha 2013-02-27, 00:30
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-27, 06:05
+
Raja Aluri 2013-02-28, 19:17
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2013-03-01, 04:47
+
Chuan Liu 2013-02-28, 20:21
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-04, 02:09
+
Harsh J 2013-03-04, 04:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-04, 18:09
+
Harsh J 2013-03-05, 01:42
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-05, 01:49
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-06, 13:54
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-05, 00:35
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-04, 20:22
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-04, 22:30
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-04, 23:29
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-05, 01:00
Thanks, gentlemen.  I've opened and taken responsibility for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9359.  Giri Kesavan has agreed
to help with the parts that require Jenkins admin access.

Thanks,
--Matt

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-25, 20:17