Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Updating site docs

Re: Updating site docs
I went to people.apache.org:/www/incubator.apache.org and didn't see
chukwa so I tried svn co again:

 svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site/publish chukwa

Let's see if this does the trick. I also corrected the email aliases
on this page and tried to commit/update as a test:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html

Let's see if this takes too...