Hadoop >> mail # user >> Advice for a new open-source project and a license

Re: Advice for a new open-source project and a license
Check out http://www.elasticsearch.org/

<http://www.elasticsearch.org/>Not what you are doing, but possibly a
helpful bit of the pie.

Also, Solr integrates Tika and Lucene pretty nicely any more.  No Hbase yet,
but it isn't hard to add that.