Accumulo >> mail # user >> Meetup at Strata / Hadoop World 2013

+
Sean Busbey 2013-07-29, 14:10
+
Donald Miner 2013-07-29, 14:21
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-29, 14:27
Re: Meetup at Strata / Hadoop World 2013
Great! I'll start working on logistics (securing a room/time etc.). I
don't think there's an NYC Accumulo Meetup group, but we could
probably advertise through the DC group as I'm sure a number of their
members will be present.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria