Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Oh, well, I should clarify... the things that would normally go *in*
that directory (such as jars) would still end up in their respective
target directories (except those things copied directly from the
source tree, like the scripts and configuration).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii