HBase, mail # user - HBase 0.94 security configurations

+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-18, 04:25
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:47
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 08:19
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 18:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 18:26
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-18, 20:33
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 22:27
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 23:36
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 23:24
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-19, 03:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-19, 04:28
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-19, 04:58
Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-19, 05:14
Many more assumptions.  The *only* thing I said is you should try
approaching an unfamiliar system with a bit more humility. I doubt Nick
wouldn't be interested in helping you further. It might be helpful, rather
than argue what you or your son might think, to ask Nick et al for
clarification or more step by step help.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)
+