Hadoop, mail # user - hbase puts in map tasks don't seem to run in parallel

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-06-03, 01:25
+
Joep Rottinghuis 2012-06-03, 19:02
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-06-03, 22:45
Re: hbase puts in map tasks don't seem to run in parallel
Joep Rottinghuis 2012-06-04, 00:26
This is probably more of an [EMAIL PROTECTED] topic than common-user.

To answer your question, you will want to pre-split the table like so: http://hbase.apache.org/book/perf.writing.html

Cheers,

Joep

Sent from my iPhone