HDFS, mail # user - Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster

Re: Pulling data from secured hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-28, 12:29
hadoop daemons do not use ssh to communicate.

if  your distcp job could not connect to remote server then either the
connection was rejected by the target namenode or the it was not able to
establish the network connection.

were you able to see the hdfs on server1 from server2?

--
Nitin Pawar