Flume >> mail # user >> Send data to a remote Hbase server

Re: Send data to a remote Hbase server
Have a look at http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hbasesinks

It says "This sink writes data to HBase. The Hbase configuration is picked
up from the first hbase-site.xml encountered in the classpath."

It will be able to talk to your Remote Server.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog