HBase, mail # user - HBase bulk loader doing speculative execution when it set to false in mapred-site.xml

Re: HBase bulk loader doing speculative execution when it set to false in mapred-site.xml
anil gupta 2012-03-30, 22:08
Thanks for the quick reply, Jean. Is there any link where i can find the
name of all client-side configuration for HBase?

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta