Pig >> mail # user >> GSoC 2013

Hi,
I might be a little bit late. I come up with a new idea for the last
minute. Currently I'm working on social graph processing. I think we can
implement a solution for pig.  With this idea I'm thinking to apply the
GSOC 2013 so that I can do some tasks about it. Is there any mentor to do
it with me?  Is there any suggestion? :)

Details:
Of course I can improve some join operations. I'm not sure is there any
implementation about fuzzy joins for instance. These are the papers that I
found

Fuzzy Joins Using MapReduce
http://ilpubs.stanford.edu:8090/1006/

Dimension independent similarity computation
http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.2082

MapReduce is Good Enough? If All You Have is a Hammer, Throw Away
Everything That’s Not a Nail!
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1209.2191.pdf

Large Graph Processing in the Cloud
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/bshe/sigmod10_demo.pdf