Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] Release of Hadoop 1.1.2

+
Matt Foley 2013-03-06, 10:14
+
Artem Ervits 2013-03-14, 00:38
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Hadoop 1.1.2
Matt Foley 2013-03-14, 17:36
I think it is highly likely we will declare 1.1.2 to be stable.  Certainly
it is significantly better than 1.1.1 in the automated test front.
I just wanted it to be out in the community for a few weeks before
suggesting it.

--Matt