Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] Release of Hadoop 1.1.2

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Hadoop 1.1.2
I think it is highly likely we will declare 1.1.2 to be stable.  Certainly
it is significantly better than 1.1.1 in the automated test front.
I just wanted it to be out in the community for a few weeks before
suggesting it.

--Matt