HBase >> mail # user >> report generating tools for HBase

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-06, 03:32
Re: report generating tools for HBase
Hi Manoj,

I have been working on an open source web based app Crux which lets you
query, filter, aggregate, apply custom functions and generate reports
using over HBase data. Feel free to reach me directly for any help or
feedback.

Crux: https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux/

Best Regards,
Sonal
Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Manoj Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> Earlier i was using jasper report to create reports from oracle table also
> i notice there was a HBase connector jasper and how stable it was?
>
> It would be great if you could suggest the similar tools available or tools
> you will be using in production for generating the reports from HBase.
>

> Cheers!
> Manoj.

+
Hien Luu 2012-12-06, 05:14