HBase >> mail # user >> report generating tools for HBase

Re: report generating tools for HBase
Hi Manoj,

I have been working on an open source web based app Crux which lets you
query, filter, aggregate, apply custom functions and generate reports
using over HBase data. Feel free to reach me directly for any help or
feedback.

Crux: https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux/

Best Regards,
Sonal