HBase >> mail # dev >> hadoop.profile=2.0

+
Varun Sharma 2013-04-25, 17:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-25, 17:55
Re: hadoop.profile=2.0
You can do it without modifying the pom as well:

mvn clean -Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -Dhadoop-two.version=<version> test

where version can be something like 2.0.3-alpha

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera