Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
+
Christopher 2013-02-10, 01:04
+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 03:59
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:23
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 04:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-02-11, 10:51
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
I think having MiniAccumuloCluster.start() block until all the services are
up is a good thing. I've been seeing somewhat unpredictable behavior also,
and this could avoid a lot of questions in the future. The use case of
starting the cluster and using a client on it immediately is not typical.

+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 15:43