Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
I think having MiniAccumuloCluster.start() block until all the services are
up is a good thing. I've been seeing somewhat unpredictable behavior also,
and this could avoid a lot of questions in the future. The use case of
starting the cluster and using a client on it immediately is not typical.