Accumulo, mail # user - Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?

Is anyone using serialized iterators to provide provenance data?
David Medinets 2013-05-15, 18:51
If you apply a set of iterators to one table to produce another, it seems
possible to serialize the iterator stack alongside the new table in some
catalog to provide provenance. The assumption is that the tables are
immutable, I think. Is anyone doing this or has anyone thought about doing
so? Just curious and wanted to ask before I forgot about the idea.
+
Christopher 2013-05-15, 20:25
+
David Medinets 2013-05-16, 00:44