HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

RE: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
See Inline..

Regards
Ram

[Ram] We found the same problem yesterday.  But just because we had a
workaround we did not raise and alarm on that.