Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to make the setting changes works

Re: How to make the setting changes works
Hi Geelong,
What's the ownership and permissions on /usr/hadoop/tmp/dfs/data?  If I
recall correctly, I believe it should be hdfs:hadoop, where the owner has
full permissions and the group can read and execute.  Does /var/log for the
datanode show any errors?

Regards,
Robert

*