Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
Wow, total apathy!  We only got one vote besides mine, and that was
non-binding.
I'll try again.  Please vote on this release candidate for Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5.
Voting will close one week from now, at 10pm PST on Thursday 14 Feb.

Thanks,
--Matt