HDFS >> mail # user >> Writing data in db instead of hdfs

+
jamal sasha 2013-05-29, 20:38
Re: Writing data in db instead of hdfs
Hello Jamal,

    Yes, it is possible. You could use TableReducer to do that. Use it
instead of the normal reducer in your wordcount example. Alternatively you
could use HFileOutputFormat to write directly to HFiles.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com