HBase >> mail # user >> How to install Snappy?

Re: How to install Snappy?
Ok. I retried and on brand new 0.94.3 installation and the only 2
things required are the libsnappy.so and the libhadoop.so files... And
it'S taking 5 minutes to install ;)

I will now deploy that all over the cluster and give snappy+0.94.3RC a try...