Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] release 1.4.3?

+
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 15:56
+
Christopher 2013-03-08, 16:13
+
Christopher 2013-03-08, 16:15
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 16:29
+
John Vines 2013-03-08, 17:48
Re: [VOTE] release 1.4.3?
Here you go:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+ACCUMULO+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.4.3%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's the best way to do a view of the potential changelog?
>

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Putting out a release and testing it requires significant effort.  It
> will
> > delay the 1.5.0 release unless we can get some additional resources to
> > perform the work in parallel.
> >
> > I'm for releasing 1.4.3 because I'm supporting customers using 1.4.2 with
> > patches, which is not ideal.
> >
> > If you vote +1, consider moving the process ahead by volunteering your
> time
> > to build and test the release candidates.
> >
> > -Eric
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > It might be useful to just roll out a release candidate (because that
> > > could really be done at any time), and vote on that, rather than vote
> > > twice, once on the idea of releasing, then again on the release
> > > candidate.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii