Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Logo source?

Re: Logo source?
I generally agree that generated files shouldn't be checked in (although I
might expect to find it in a site or doc tarball), but it seems like if it
has to be manually edited after being generated, then it _should_ be
checked in, since someone shouldn't have to figure out how to add "TM" more
than once.