MapReduce >> mail # user >> Problems adding JARs to distributed classpath in Hadoop 0.20.2

Re: Problems adding JARs to distributed classpath in Hadoop 0.20.2
What is exactly that does not work?

Oozie uses DistributeCache as the only mechanism to set classpaths to jobs
and it works fine.

Thanks.

Alejandro