HBase, mail # user - Doubt in performance tuning

+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-10, 16:58
+
Stack 2012-09-10, 17:10
+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-10, 17:40
Re: Doubt in performance tuning
Michael Segel 2012-09-10, 19:13
Well,

Lets actually skip a few rounds of questions... and start from the beginning.

What does your physical cluster look like?