Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo / HBase migration

+
Donald Miner 2013-07-09, 17:26
+
Christopher 2013-07-09, 17:35
+
Kurt Christensen 2013-07-09, 17:31
+
Donald Miner 2013-07-09, 17:36
Re: Accumulo / HBase migration
dlmarion@... 2013-07-09, 18:20
I believe that Brian Loss committed code in 1.5 for a column visibility correction iterator or something that you could use to do this. You could use that and compact the table after the import.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Miner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:36:20 PM
Subject: Re: Accumulo / HBase migration
I did think about this. My naive answer is just by default ignore visibilities (meaning make everything public or make everything the same visibility). It would be interesting however to be able to insert a chunk of code that inferred the visibility from the record itself. That is, you'd have a function you can pass in that returns a ColumnVisibility and takes in a value/rowkey/etc.