Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng script error...

flume-ng script error...
I'm testing the spooling directory source in 1.3.  Last night I did a git
pull/mvn install on the 1.3 branch, and now I'm getting the following error
when I run /bin/flume-ng

org/apache/flume/tools/GetJavaProperty
org.apache.flume.tools.GetJavaProperty

I did a diff on the previous flume-ng script, copied it over and ran
bin/flume-ng without any such error.  Here's the diff

diff flume-ng flume-ng.PREVIOUS
74c74
<         java.library.path)
---
>         java.library.path 2>/dev/null)
93c93
<     HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$($HADOOP_IN_PATH classpath)
---
>     HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$($HADOOP_IN_PATH classpath 2>/dev/null)
123c123
<         java.library.path)
---
>         java.library.path 2>/dev/null)
142c142
<     HBASE_CLASSPATH=$($HBASE_IN_PATH classpath)
---
>     HBASE_CLASSPATH=$($HBASE_IN_PATH classpath 2>/dev/null)
Regards,

Dano