Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Rolling config change considered harmful?

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-06-14, 18:34
+
FPJ 2013-06-14, 19:07
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-06-14, 19:16
RE: Rolling config change considered harmful?
In the case I described, the txn is not reflected in the zookeeper state.
Say T is a create txn. Once C is elected, it determines the initial history
of txns for the new epoch that is starting and this initial history is not
going to include T.

In the example below, I was ignoring the client that triggered T, but since
it has been acked by a quorum, the client might as well have received the
confirmation of the operation and think that the znode has been created.

-Flavio

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-06-14, 20:10
+