Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Experiment with Chukwa trunk

Re: Experiment with Chukwa trunk
> Hence, I am making Hbase a required component for trunk for a full end to end deployment.

Does that mean it's not required for a minimal end to end deployment? :)

I think it's fine to have HICC require HBase, and I hope to use it at
some point. But I think users should still be able to use the
agent/collector/demux part of Chukwa without requiring HBase if they
don't need that functionality.