HBase >> mail # user >> User content Table per user

+
Jyothish Maniyath 2011-08-27, 16:26
Re: User content Table per user
Jyothish,

Unless each user is generating billions and billions of records, a table per
user may be too excessive. Could you please explain your case in greater
detail?

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Jyothish Maniyath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to HBase database system. I wonder creating a table per user
> to store user generated content will be an appropriate or efficient
> database design with HBase.
>
> Thanks,
> Jyothish

+