HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 05:12
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-03, 08:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 14:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-03, 15:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 16:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:04
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:56
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-03, 17:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-04-03, 17:11
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 17:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 17:55
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Stack 2013-04-03, 18:16
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then what if we do not provide native binary convenience artifacts and
> instead print an INFO level log message, should they be missing, which
> points to a book chapter on compiling and installing them?

Yes.  For now, I could just fill out the section in refguide on mlockall
since that the only native lib we ship?
St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 18:27