HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then what if we do not provide native binary convenience artifacts and
> instead print an INFO level log message, should they be missing, which
> points to a book chapter on compiling and installing them?

Yes.  For now, I could just fill out the section in refguide on mlockall
since that the only native lib we ship?
St.Ack