Flume >> mail # user >> Flume and JMX

+
Matt.Elliott@... 2013-02-06, 15:35
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-06, 19:14
+
Matt.Elliott@... 2013-02-06, 19:20
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-06, 19:38
+
Matt.Elliott@... 2013-02-06, 19:43
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-06, 20:51
RE: Flume and JMX
So just wanted to give the group some insight into how we solved this. We just created a java utility using jsch that allows us to ssh into the box and do what we want with our agents.

From: Mike Percy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Flume and JMX

Matt that sounds interesting. We don't currently support any "write" operations via JMX, only "read" operations. However I'd be interested in having a design discussion about it if you'd like to start a thread over on the dev@ list. Especially if you would be interested in helping out :)

Regards,

Mike