Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Status of release 3.4.6

Re: Status of release 3.4.6
It would be great if committers not able to work directly on blockers
help by reviewing the open patch availables, we usually try to clear
those as well as the blockers.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%223.4.6%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Patrick