MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-09-17, 22:03
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-18, 12:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-17, 06:38
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-18, 04:58
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-18, 22:41
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-09-19, 18:05
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-17, 09:23
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-23, 06:23
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-09-23, 23:49
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-24, 00:36
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-24, 15:03
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-09-24, 19:18
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-24, 20:39
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-24, 21:38
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-09-24, 22:25
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-09-23, 19:04
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-09-23, 20:22
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-09-24, 21:52
Hi,

When will the 2.1.1-beta jars be published in maven so downstream projects
can start using them?  I only see 2.1.0-beta.

thanks
- Robert

Arun C Murthy 2013-10-01, 01:17