Hadoop >> mail # user >> HBase MasterNotRunningException

Re: HBase MasterNotRunningException
Hi,

Thank you Anil and Stack for helping in resolving the issue. I am able to
connect from other machine after applying change of the IP address to DNS
name. I need to apply the IP address and names etc in "hosts" file of other
systems. which was also missed earlier.

Thank You,
Jilani