HBase >> mail # dev >> What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 15:29
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 16:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 16:45
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 16:53
Re: What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
Its a JIRA status feature helpful for time-tracking work - you can
start/stop progress and time is tracked appropriately. In most OSS
instances, this goes unused, although you can use it if you want to
track time for self over the JIRAs you are working on (those which
aren't ready for review yet, in which case it becomes Patch
Available).

--
Harsh J
+