Avro, mail # dev - New Avro committers:  Miki Tebeka, Dona Alvarez, James Baldassari, and Tom White

Re: New Avro committers: Miki Tebeka, Dona Alvarez, James Baldassari, and Tom White
James Baldassari 2012-01-05, 18:58
Thanks!  Looking forward to working with everyone in the future on fun Avro
problems.

-James