MapReduce >> mail # user >> Creating another map reduce task in a map function

Re: Creating another map reduce task in a map function
Ranjith,

Have you looked at Hadoop Cascading http://www.cascading.org/ ?
Its a framework for creating pipelines for processing data ontop of
Map-Reduce. It sounds like it might work for you. You could have one
operator which used a regular expression to split each line into words,
and then you could have another operator after that which would process
each word.
Jeremy